Apart from the digital aspect. Such designs are also useful for creating physical products. In general, there are some common topics of IxD design. That is software development, design, and human-computer interaction. Similar to other design fields. Basically, interaction design also has an interest in form. But its main area of focus is behavior. Instead of examining how things actually are. And how they work. Primarily, this design synthesizes and visualizes things. As they could be, in the future.
Particularly, for UX designers. Hence, this design is the center on which our whole work revolves. Thus, the term also applies to gaining a better understanding. Specifically about how people interact with non-digital products.
The Five Dimensions
Additionally, all the designer work in interaction design involves five dimensions. That is words (1D), visual representations (2D), physical space/objects (3D), time (4D), and lastly, behavior (5D).
- Words or 1D defines interaction. As this one element directly interacts with the user.
- Visual representations are the graphical elements that the user perceives.
- 3D refers to the objects or space with which the users interact.
- Time basically relates to the media that changes with time such as video, animation, etc.
- Behavior refers to how users respond to that specific interface.
In order to create attention-grabbing interaction designs. That stands out in the industry and to your audience. Work with a professional graphic design company, like us. Our expert team will bring your vision to life. While ensuring its quality and effectiveness. Now, what are you waiting for? Get in contact with us. And design the perfect interaction designs. That showcases your brand and its products. Read more about UI/UX Design, Joomla design, and Information architecture.